No matter how your boat is powered (gas or wind), you’ll need boat insurance to cover you in the case of an incident on the water. Let an Omni Safe broker navigate your policy needs at a price you can afford.
1. Treat your boat as you would your car. That means no boating if you’ve been drinking and practicing safe speeds when on the water.
2. Develop a safety plan in the case of an accident and ensure that all boating passengers understand the details.
3. Take a boating safety course. Not only can this affect the cost of your insurance, but it also contains life-saving information.
4. Always check the weather before heading out on the water. Getting caught in a storm is no way to boat.
5. Carry proper documentation. This includes things like your boating license and boat insurance information, so everything is handy in the case of an accident. And keep it in a waterproof container to prevent damage or loss.
Omni Safe Insurance
1216 South Brookhurst St
Anaheim, CA 92804
3401 Pacheco Rd, Suite 1
Bakersfield, CA 93313
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm