Car insurance can be tricky. There are tons of options available and policies to navigate. Don’t do it on your own, let a broker with Omni Safe Insurance shop the market and find you the best coverage at a rate that fits your budget.
• Uninsured Motorist — This policy covers any damage or injuries due to a hit-and-run driver or an accident with a driver lacking an adequate level of insurance (or no insurance at all). Keep in mind—you will usually need the license number of the other driver for this type of insurance claim.
• Comprehensive Coverage — This type of policy covers any damages that occur outside of an actual accident. This includes things like vandalism, fire or theft.
• Liability Insurance — This coverage pays for any injuries or damages to another car if you are found at fault for an accident.
• Deductible — Related to comprehensive and collision coverages, this is the personal cost to you before your insurance coverage kicks in.
• Collision Coverage — This coverage protects you from the cost of damage to your car (depending on your policy details), no matter who is at fault for the accident.
California requires a minimum of 15/30/5. This means that a driver must be minimally covered for $15,000 for each person injured in an accident, up to a maximum of $30,000 for the entire accident and $5,000 worth of property damage coverage.
Arizona has similar requirements of 15/30/10.
Omni Safe Insurance
1216 South Brookhurst St
Anaheim, CA 92804
3401 Pacheco Rd, Suite 1
Bakersfield, CA 93313
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm